Wolfe XL Graphite Pickleball Paddle (Multiple Colors)
The Wolfe Sports XL Graphite Pickleball Paddle is a strong light paddle with a 2 layer surface design. This paddle was designed from the ground up to be strong, light, durable and economical. This paddle is an excellent choice for an intermediate player or someone transitioning from tennis as it has a slightly larger head size than our Pro line, this is one of our Intermediate line paddles.
Important features to note about a paddle are the edge, the handle grip, the core of the paddle and the surface of the paddle. This is an edged paddle which means it has an edge guard. Like our Pro line edged paddle these edges are also filled before we apply the edge guard making the paddle even stronger and more durable. There are padded grips to provide an excellent balance between comfort and control. It has an Aluminum honeycomb core which is strong and light. The surface is a 2 layer design. The first layer is Fiberglass on top of the honeycomb core, the second layer is Graphite. These layers create a paddle and surface that is very strong and durable. It weighs in at 8.9 ounces.
- This paddle has an Edge Guard.
- The surface is made up of 2 layers as follows: a Fiberglass layer, then topped with Graphite, which make the paddle surface very strong and durable
- The core of the paddle is an Aluminum Honeycomb Core which is light, strong and durable.
- Specifications: Length is 15.75” , Width is 8.25 , Grip: 4.25 Inches , Weight: 8.9 ounces (ranges from 8.7 to 9.0)
- Comes with a Paddle case as shown in the pictures.
The paddle was tested by IFP/USAPA, the International and U.S. Pickleball Association. It meets all specifications and is accepted for tournament play. Play with confidence and play with the best.
"I like the way the Wolfe XL feels in my hand and also the accuracy with which it allows me to make the shots I like to make, whether it is a dink, a lob, a slam, or just a straight out placement shot. I won my latest medal, the gold medal at the St Charles Golden Games mixed doubles using the Wolfe XL, hopefully the first of many more with Wolfe products!"
(Winning with a Wolfe XL)
We Also Recommend