Wolfe XF 3K Carbon Fiber and Graphite - Edgeless Pickleball Paddle (Multiple Colors)
Important features to note about a paddle are the edge or lack thereof, the handle grip, the core of the paddle and the surface of the paddle. As an edgeless paddle the edge is smooth and does not have a lip on the side of the paddle. There are padded grips to provide an excellent balance between comfort and control. It has an Aluminum honeycomb core which is strong and light. The surface is a unique 3 layer design. The first layer is Fiberglass on top of the honeycomb core. A second layer is applied with Graphite, and finally the third layer is an interwoven 3K Carbon Fiber. These three layers create a paddle and surface that is very strong and durable, all while being lightweight. It is super strong and weighs in at 7.3 ounces.
- This paddle has a unique Edgeless design, a smooth round edge. As it does not have an edge guard it is prone to chipping if you hit the paddle on the ground, if you are an aggressive player we suggest you choose the X3 3K which is the same paddle but with an edge guard.
- The surface is made up of 3 layers as follows: a Fiberglass layer, then topped with Graphite and finally a 3K Carbon Fiber which make the paddle surface very strong and durable
- The core of the paddle is an Aluminum Honeycomb Core which is light, strong and durable.
- Specifications: Length is 15.5” , Width is 7.625 , Grip: 4.25 Inches , Weight: 7.3 ounces (ranges from 7.1 to 7.5)
- Comes with a Paddle case as shown in the pictures.
The paddle was tested by IFP/USAPA, the International and U.S. Pickleball Association. It meets all specifications and is accepted for tournament play. Play with confidence and play with the best.
"I love EVERYTHING about Pickleball, but mostly the people I've met and play with. Steve Altis was the first person I met and he is a great guy and loves Pickleball as much as I do! I've only been playing a little over a year, but I feel like I've known these great friends forever! I would rather play Pickleball than do anything else!! It's just so FUN! I like the noise it makes when the paddle hits the ball, I like that it's good exercise without seeming like you're exercising, I like that it starts with a P, I like learning more and more about the game, and I like trying to get better, and I love laughing and that usually happens at some point while we play :)"
(Winning with an XF)
We Also Recommend