Wolfe X3 3K Carbon Fiber and Graphite - Edged Pickleball Paddle (Multiple Colors)
Important features to note about a paddle are the edge, the handle grip, the core of the paddle and the surface of the paddle. This is an edged paddle which means it has an edge guard. Another unique design feature is the the edges are filled before we apply the edge guard making the paddle even stronger and more durable. There are padded grips to provide an excellent balance between comfort and control. It has an Aluminum honeycomb core which is strong and light. The surface is a unique 3 layer design. The first layer is Fiberglass on top of the honeycomb core. A second layer is applied with Graphite, and finally the third layer is an interwoven 3K Carbon Fiber. These three layers create a paddle and surface that is very strong and durable, all while being lightweight. It is super strong and weighs in at 8.1 ounces.
- This paddle has an Edge Guard. The Wolfe XF paddle is the same design as this paddle but does not have an edge, if you are an aggressive player we suggest this X3 paddle as the edge guard helps protect against chips.
- The surface is made up of 3 layers as follows: a Fiberglass layer, then topped with Graphite and finally a 3K Carbon Fiber which make the paddle surface very strong and durable
- The core of the paddle is an Aluminum Honeycomb Core which is light, strong and durable.
- Specifications: Length is 15.5” , Width is 7.625 , Grip: 4.25 Inches , Weight: 8.1 ounces (ranges from 7.9 to 8.2)
- Comes with a Paddle case. as shown in the pictures.
The paddle was tested by IFP/USAPA, the International and U.S. Pickleball Association. It meets all specifications and is accepted for tournament play. Play with confidence and play with the best.
"Overall, this is an excellent paddle. It was designed with very nice materials that are durable and perform well under normal use. I also like that the paddle isn't too light (7 oz) or too heavy (9 oz). When I weighed it, it was 8 oz. This paddle fits well into 5.0 level pickleball and does well on both hitting hard shots and dinking at the net. On the spectrum of whether this paddle has a "lively" feel to it or a more "soft" feel, it is more on the soft side. To compare, it has a similar feel to a PaddleTek or maybe Champions, but constructed in a better design and from quality materials (many of my friends use PT and like the feel, but complain about the lack of durability, needing too many replacements). I'm impressed that such a small and relatively new company could make this impressive paddle. I've used several of the paddles that this company has produced, with all of them being good paddles, but this one is the best. Even the new graphics are an appropriate improvement over many other pball paddles that have childish or annoying pictures on them. It even comes with a nice case for it. Why don't other companies give cases to protect our paddles?
As others have oft noted on their reviews of paddles from this company, the customer service is outstanding."
(Above on the podium after a first place finish with his X3)
We Also Recommend